Smile and cherish our life with joy. Hope for good, live for great and set off together.
no no ey?
whats wrong, bong den???
:(
his house is lech teuk
agree with pich!!
oh.. yeay jeng, forget to check out my buddy's house. Sure she could swim. lolzz
i just hope she keeps all her stuffs safe from the flood. I seem to remember last time her hdd got flooded and broke down, hehe...
Thanks guys for reminding me here - as if I could read it while the thing was happening! lolz... anyhow, I kept my staff safe this time ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
no no ey?
whats wrong, bong den???
:(
his house is lech teuk
agree with pich!!
oh.. yeay jeng, forget to check out my buddy's house. Sure she could swim. lolzz
i just hope she keeps all her stuffs safe from the flood. I seem to remember last time her hdd got flooded and broke down, hehe...
Thanks guys for reminding me here - as if I could read it while the thing was happening! lolz... anyhow, I kept my staff safe this time ;)
Post a Comment