Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What do you do at night?

My night is depend.

Some night I have interesting program to watch on TV.

Some night I have companion to chat with.

Some night I have people to talk to on phone.

Some night (Back in UTP) I could walk around building or playing game.

But tonight I hardly find thing to do at all. I'm not sleepy but I set myself to sleep cuz I don like sit in front of pc and do nothing. If there are sleeping pill in the house, I would like to take one. for recent time, it happen to me a lot. Sleeping is a good method. to kill time, to empty ur head from thinking and to stop you from worrying though it's hard to get urself fall asleep. :)

my lil sis come to sleep in ma room. she is asleep after she drop herself to bed abt 5mn. she left her bro alone in de dark doing nothing. :(

So guys, water festival is coming soon. my schedule is still empty. I try to find some people to hang with too but so far haven't found any. If got any plan, invite me phong. thx in advance :D

5 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

whahaha...ah tob euy ah tob...

yeah, tonite is quiet man, seriously...ppl are striving for final but NOT me :(

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

u sound boring everyday, man.

Sopha said...

pity u bong den~

anyway ur sister sounds cute :) hope to meet her someday

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

my schedule every night is pack!! i hardly find enough time to do things, man! hehe...

Pal វុឌ្ឍីដែន said...

@ah pich: yah ah tob is very nice sis. cute one :)

@ah pink: then what to describe when a person sit and do nothing beside staring at blank window?

@ah pha: sure will bring u to see my sis. m sure u will like her.

@DV: i want my schedule to be pack too. it happen some times but not all the time. the remaining is blank.