Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

yOu aRe vEry fUnny mAn!!!

I don't know if it's a joke or a crappy fooling around but yah, you are making fun of me.

U raise me to the top, U brought me down.. U made me laugh, U made me frown.. I may can hide but it is obviously shown.. from known to known,

U a "Life"

I used to think m the most happy man in the world and I also used to consider myself as the useless scum.

I really wish to spend some time define myself rationally. Judge me by my look, Judge me by my deed... I just want to know what I am indeed.

I did see many different kind of me. A crazy me, a funny me, a moody me, a aggressive me, a lonely me, a talkative me, a successful me, a fail me, a coward me, a courageous me, etc... HOWEVER, which is really ME???

What Am I? I need a clue... Life O Life; If i got a gun, I'll point it in ur face and make u telling me everything from start to end so I won't waste my brain cells.

Life is like a painting. U have many different pixel dotted on the fabric. The pixel may be ur favorite color or ur hatred color but together it makes a painting which allow u to see one full image to describe Life. I wish to see my painting cuz m tired of figuring out how my painting gonna looks like.. =)

Waaaaahhh finally I could make it quite lengthy. Although cannot compete with DV but this is good enough for me.

-_-"

3 comments:

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

life is mystery, that's why it's fun! just like a good series that we cannot guess what's coming. well.. no matter what u say, u're not going to listen to me anyway since m not a psychologist or sth. u should consult an inspirational book or self-improvement one. it's good for u!!

p.s. i consider this very short!! :P

Sopha said...

sounds so stressful...

hope u're ok na

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

no-eye-deer what this post about so no-eye-deer what to comment...