Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

New Office

I was waiting curiously for this new office as our IT dept move from ground floor to second floor. This location used to be canteen so adding renovation it will be a beautiful place. Everything looks good. the cieling and light green wall give me a pleasant sight.

However, not everything please my feeling. When i try to set up my pc... Frustration started. I found out my UPS was taken not only that but Mouse, Keyboard, VGA Cable, Power Cable.. M not very happy abt that and I DON LIKE people took my staff. I understand that when moving... everything is messed up and don know whose is whose but I am quite aware of my personal stuff. This make me feel being invaded.

Yah just to shout out so I could release sth out of me. Thus, welcome to my new office. Promise u guys to post a picture of this office one day. Now i don have Camera with me.

Cheers!!!

4 comments:

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

cell fone camera will do.

៚ Tigg said...

Dont complain too much and just live with it!!

Sopha said...

wanna see... :)

Jerry said...

សមមុខ