Smile and cherish our life with joy. Hope for good, live for great and set off together.
There is a guy who sent his girlfriend's smile to the moon, so he can see the smile every where he goes. He put his girl in his heart, so he feels the love wherever he stands. I found this guy romantic. hehe
;(
yee...bong gaara ey kor jol tur mes
hasha.....i wonder if his world still a pink one.....
Kden, yeah I agreed that is you in the pic (the face, the butt, everything), but the other one is surely not ah Tey ha... find a correct pic man
:)
:D
Post a Comment
7 comments:
There is a guy who sent his girlfriend's smile to the moon, so he can see the smile every where he goes. He put his girl in his heart, so he feels the love wherever he stands. I found this guy romantic. hehe
;(
yee...bong gaara ey kor jol tur mes
hasha.....i wonder if his world still a pink one.....
Kden, yeah I agreed that is you in the pic (the face, the butt, everything), but the other one is surely not ah Tey ha... find a correct pic man
:)
:D
Post a Comment