Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

សូម post Emo 1!!

I thought I did a great job on that but nth is perfect. I can see a mistake which is kind of a silly mistake. It is not easy to handle the situation. I came across many situation which I couldn't handle it well. Without any specific, I've found it's easier to talk then to do. On road accident, argument, debate, discussion, tension talking or any other stuff, how well could u handle the problem? I can see it very important to be able to handle such those tension circumstance.

I don like the fact once another have already settle that problem though it's not good and other people come to say why don u do this? why don u do that? u should have done this and that like it is being planned very well. I wonder how that kind of person would handle if he/she was in that situation? It's easier to say than to do.

This is not related but I wanna keep on writing. I found my work is kinda busy (maybe not as much as other's work though; they may thought) and lots of thing to learn from it. Technically i have to learn the technical skill as well as soft skill. I find soft skill is very important. Though ur product is not perfect, u still make ur customer believable and can perfect-ionize your product as well. This is what makes different between people with same technical skill but different experience or soft skill.

Do you think teaching is a good method to improve your problem handling skill? I am thinking about it now. I wanna deal with more problem so I am prepared to handle with stronger problem.


6 comments:

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

problem solving course is available at EBM.

Tey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sopha said...

some ppl can also say say n say... no need to bother :)

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hmm.. m not fully understanding in most part of what you wrote. Regarding the teaching, I don't think teaching will always improve your problem handling skill. Well, I put it another way; teaching will make u understand about one knowledge even better...

៚ Tigg said...

agreed with DV, I don't really understand all of your writing. But no worries I cut understand most of them already ;)

Glitch Diamond said...

cut understand? haha...bong c