guys, i have a hard time to imagine a sweet time of Sarun Munseila go on dating. kinda wonder what she gonna do? where she gonna go? what she gonna wear? what she gonna talk? what she gonna feel?
so here it is. help me out. How do you think her dating will be like? Please describe.
3 comments:
Dear Mr. Author,
I really like this topic :D it's super interesting but since she knows my house clearly and I plan to go back to cambodia soon, I dont want to die yet. Want to get married first :D
So for the sake of my own safety, let me just imagine and smile alone, hehehe :D
Regards,
Missie
What i wanna say can't fit in this comment.. have to write a whole new post or sth..
I hate you guys !!! I will proof you all wrong within next year!! No later! Mark my word! B-(
Post a Comment