The IT gang arranged a trip to Por Nhea Krek, Kg. Cham. It's about 20 mn drive from Suong.
It was a colleague's house and he's quite a good host. We rent a van and loaded it with beers. His house looks terrific with a fish pond and that is where we got the fishes from. It's great to see everyone happy. U will see the world become awesome when u see people around u have a smile from ear to ear. I did enjoy taking picture of them though i didn't really shoot much. Most of them enjoyed drinking a lot.
One thing I happened not to like is they drag me to drink. I couldn't understand that too.. why can't we just go have fun in our own way? they made it like they can't drink without me or sth. well, gradually I can sneak out from the drinking gang :P all in all, it's a good trip.
 |
| On the van, they started it on the van... ( some of them were still hang over from previous night) |
 |
| Breakfast |
 |
| Yep, that our lunch. Fishes, Chickens and few frogs are on the menu. |
 |
| The table is clear and the battle begin. To the LIVER!!! :P |
1 comment:
haha... boys party!
Post a Comment